Soul Voice Pack
Hiya! We are Dostluk & Blade, Alphas of Soul Voice Pack. If you'd like to Join us Then you'll need to register on WolfQuest. Please Visit The thread of our Pack: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42859&start=435
Send your form, then, wait to us to accept, be sure to register here too.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soul Voice Pack
Hiya! We are Dostluk & Blade, Alphas of Soul Voice Pack. If you'd like to Join us Then you'll need to register on WolfQuest. Please Visit The thread of our Pack: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42859&start=435
Send your form, then, wait to us to accept, be sure to register here too.
Soul Voice Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ◇Shiritori◇
PureBlood's Biography EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm by Kyroshiro

» Restart the pack.
PureBlood's Biography EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm by Metal

» Khasalá's Biography
PureBlood's Biography EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm by Night

» Paradise of the Forbbiden Souls
PureBlood's Biography EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:14 pm by Night

» Regarding Wolfquest,
PureBlood's Biography EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm by Night

» What comes to your mind?
PureBlood's Biography EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 pm by Silverstorm

» Count to 35 before the alpha posts!
PureBlood's Biography EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm by BlackBaeuty

» Count to 57 before someone with the letter "S" Posts
PureBlood's Biography EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 pm by Silverstorm

» PureBlood's Biography
PureBlood's Biography EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 am by Metal

SEASON OF RP
WINTER! PureBlood's Biography Jungholzwinter407x175
Top Posters

PureBlood's Biography

2 posters

Go down

PureBlood's Biography Empty PureBlood's Biography

Post  PureBlood Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 pm

PureBlood's Biography 110
PureBlood

Eye Colour
Blood red

Fur Colour
Fine, He is Jet black with blood red markings.One starts in between his eyes, ends on the base of his tail. Blood red paws, blood red tail tip and blood red ear tips.

Markings
He is Jet black with blood red markings.One starts in between his eyes, ends on the base of his tail. Blood red paws, blood red tail tip and blood red ear tips.

Scars
A scar on my muzzle ,on top of my head,on my muzzle, on my chest and on on my side. A faint on on my leg. A torn ear.

Accessories
A necklace with a glowing red stone at the end.

Personality
PureBlood is a tough, aggressive male wolf. He never gives up a fight, since he loves to fight. He remembers every second of every battle he fought in. He remembers who died and who prevailed. He may seem brutal, but inside he feels like he is dying.

He is very Brutal when he is angered, he fights with no mercy when angered. He has been trained to fight without mercy. He gets mad when someone speaks of Shin. Dare anger him or attack one of his family member, you will either be maimed or lose your life. He isn't afraid to kill, as he had done it may times before as a pup and a yearling.

Winning his friendship would earn you extreme loyalty. He won't step aside when a friend is attacked, or threatened. He'd basically try to kill the offender. Winning his love is something that will cause him to protect the one he loves unrelentingly. Love is the only thing that would cause him to soften from a fighter to a more kinder persona. Though, he can jump right back to a fighter in an instant. Hating him will only give birth to more hate, his hate to be exact. And his hate is violent.

Species
An epic Siberian Wolf.

Blood-
Revenge against those he hates-
Hunting-
Running-
His friends and family-

Dislikes
Losing-
Dying-
Losing his prey-
Haters-
His enemies-

Pack
Soul Voice Pack

Rank
An Ares.

Family
Night- Brother
PureBlood's Biography Night10
Blazing Sun- Brother
Snow Blaze- Brother
Kenya- Sister
Dostluk- Sister in Law
Kyroshiro- Nephew
Phiylra Song (Or whatever her name is..)- Niece

Mate
None, but looking.

Pups
Hello class, today we will be discussing the subject that PureBlood has no mate or pups, but he wants some.

History
It was near the end of winter. I was born with 2 other pups. I opened my eyes very early. I noticed that one of my siblings died. My mother, Echo, looked at the dead pup and saw I was the only one, along with my brother. The only ones in the litter to live. Echo licked me and my brother clean.

“Shadow, a pup is dead. Do you mind removing it?” Echo said. I saw her nudge the dead pup. My father, Shadow, walks to the den and pulled out the dead pup. Echo gave birth to a runt. It was barely alive. Shadow killed him. Echo decided when Shadow comes back, I will be named. Shadow came back. I could hear them. Shadow named me, not Echo. “PureBlood.” Shadow named me. He turned to my brother, "Dark Blood." At that second I knew it was my beginning….

6 weeks later, I was a big strong pup. I didn’t know my older brothers much. I knew Dark Blood very well and we bonded into very good friends. Night was the only older brother I knew. He helped take care of Dark Blood and I, though, he cared fro me a bit more than Dark Blood. I grew to love Night. I saw a wolf his fur was jet black, like mine. One difference was he has an orange marking on his back and orange mark on his front leg. He had blazing orange eyes .I looked in his eyes. It burned to look in his eyes. Night looked at the wolf, "Blazing Sun?! Is it really you..?"

I looked away from the wolf. The wolf nodded and Night growled. "Go away... I don't wanna see you." I walked to the river. I was tired and took a nap on the mud. Dark Blood laid with me. A brownish-gray wolf walked to me and picked me up. Dark Blood ran after me. I was put in a den far, far, far away from my home. I woke up in the unfamiliar den and escaped. I ran the whole way back. While I was living like that, I met with Dark Blood again. We killed wolf pups after our food and killed coyotes. We both grew stronger and stronger. I grew into an over-sized 2 month old pup. Dark Blood remained a bit shorter and less muscular than I did. I saw my father, Shadow, he snarled at me as if he was saying: “Get out!” I knew I was growing too big and too strong. He attacked me and I fought hard. Dark Blood defended me and helped me. Night protected me, but ran another way afterwords. I knocked Shadow out. Dark Blood barked:

"Let's get out of here!"

We ran away. I knew that the second he wakes up he will attack me again. I fell asleep after 3 weeks of running. I was so tired. Dark Blood stayed with me to keep us warm. The snow came. The snow covered our bodies. I felt anger and hate at Shadow. Dark Blood barked and I got up. We went to shelter under some rocks. Another week pasted. The same brownish-gray wolf was back. He picked me up. I had to accept him. Dark Blood looked at the wolf and sniffed him, unsure. “My name is Yagura.” The wolf said calmly his eyes were warm brown.

Yagura brought us to his clan. He introduced us to his leader, Shin. Shin inspected me because he saw more potential in me and fought me for a few minutes. Even when the fight was over, I still attacked. Shin said; "Well, you have a lot of potential. You are now worthy enough to call yourself Senshi. You pass my test." I froze, I never have been given an honor like that before. "R-really?" I asked. Shin nodded. Dark Blood looked at Shin:

"Try me!" He barked, Shin smirked.

"Well then, you can try." Dark Blood charged at Shin and bit Shin's shoulder. Shin blinded one of Dark Blood's eyes and made it turn black.

I was determined to work hard for Shin. I usually was giving missions to assassinate somebody. Eventually, I was given title, "Prince of Assassins". I was merely a pup, yet given such a position! I could tell Shin was proud of my work. Dark Blood earned: "Prince of Warriors". Her worked along side me and was just a step lower than I. He was my guard.

But then, one year later...

I was out on a mission... Doing my work with Dark Blood... Like always. I was a yearling, yet muscular and strong. I was nearly perfect. I was a sleek black color, with rich golden eyes, no scars or markings even marked my body. My voice was like that of a prince. But my flaw, was my personality. I was vengeful, aggressive, cold-hearted, prideful, stubborn, and even worse... a killer. All I did was kill. I never even thought of what I was fighting for. Or what he ones I killed were fighting for. The ones I killed first was always the males. Very rarely I got to a female or pup first. First thing I did was kill a wolf, not a word said. Sure, they would scramble and run for their lives. Dark Blood would always assassinate anyone leftover.

We quickly killed the pack off in a single day. This is how it went: We got to the area and let out a warning howl. The pack has heard stories of this and quickly started to abandon the area. My comrades and I got there before they could leave. A male ran in front of the pup I was going to kill. He snarled, "Touch this pup or die..." I just replied with a "Tch" and killed him quickly. I killed the pup. Then the rest of the pack was dead. We gathered one of the bodies and placed it near a pit of dry dirt. We ate the dead wolf since no other meat was left for us here. We left and were rewarded with a few friends laying on the ground, covered in blood.

The dead friends were Rin, Takuru, Hasume. A barely alive friend was on the ground. "M-Myuru... P-PureBlood..." He said as loud as he could. I ran over to him and kneeled down by him. "I'm here..." The friend was Akito.

"Please... avenge us... kill... Shin... please..." He said slowly with coughs of blood. "Drink.. my blood... it will help.. trust me..." I did as he said and bit his neck. I only pierced him, I took in a few gulps of his blood. "I'm sorry..." I said. Akito weakly frowned. "Don't say sorry... You need my blood... more than I do...." He said moments before he died.

We looked for Shin, and found him. He had a firm grip on Yagura and was obviously trying to finish him.Then Shin ripped his paw through Yagura’s body. Yagura spit blood. Yagura was on the ground. Shin let Yagura say any last words. “P-PureB-Blood… I-I have one f-final wish… K-kill Shin… P-please.’’ Yagura said between coughs. I swore I will complete this mission. “YOU BEAST!!!! YOU KILLED YAGURA!!! MY BEST FRIEND!!!!” I snarled. I attacked Shin viciously. Shin threw me down into dust. My blood was dripping from a protruding wound in my chest. The wound wasn't small. It was large and deep. Dark Blood growled and fought in my defense. He fought Shin to buy me time to recover.

I recovered shortly after. I fought more for hours, nearly an entire day had passed. Shin, however, won in the end. I knew I'd beat him one day, and maybe even kill him.

We were chased off from that pack. We met a black and white wolf. "I'm Night." He said. We traveled with him after introducing ourselves..

Night, Dark Blood and I traveled together. We met a white wolf and the white wolf had the jet black wolf I met earlier with him. Night said hello to them. We said hello too.

The two other wolves left us after traveling with us for a few days. Then Night and I got in a fight. Night left after the fight.

I had just became two when I found a pack called the Blazing Flame pack. I found my brother, Blazing Sun. Wolves thought I was some kind of demon or something. I had attacked a coyote pup and got attacked for it. I later proved to not be evil or anything. Night had joined and I figured out that he was my brother. Being happy that I had a brother, I was more caring towards him. Not too long after, I found that Blazing Sun, the Alpha, was my brother as well. Snow Blaze joined later on and I finally had my brothers. Blazing Sun left later and Strong took over. I missed my brother. Zeena became Alpha later on, and I didn't really care as much. I had a mate, which I was happy for.

Blazing Sun came back, and Night was gone. Strong and Zeena left, leaving the pack in Blazing Sun's paws. my mate chose to leave with them, causing me to be very upset. Blazing Sun left again, leaving a new male in charge. Scy left, and I was sad. I didn't have the will to remain with the pack, so I left.

I traveled alone for a while, and met with Night again. I joined his pack, since I have heard about it. I was an Ares and hoped for higher positions later on, willing to earn it.

Quotes~
"More fun for me."
"MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK!"
More to come...

Pictures
PureBlood's Biography 210
PureBlood's Biography 310

My avatar and these pictures are made by Strong, NOT ME.
PureBlood
PureBlood

Soul Voice Points : 48266

Back to top Go down

PureBlood's Biography Empty Re: PureBlood's Biography

Post  Metal Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 am

Great bio, Pure.
Metal
Metal
Voice(Beta Male)
Voice(Beta Male)

Soul Voice Points : 51389